LEXINGTON, KY – June 2020 – Five video projects created by Wrigley Media Group receive attention from the Telly Awards and Hermes Creative Awards. With more than 12,000 entries from all 50 states and five continents, the Telly Awards annually showcase the best work created within television and across all video platforms. The Telly-award-winning projects from Wrigley Media include:
- Silver, Craft-Videography/Cinematography for Promotional Video, awarded to Community Starts Here. Produced for the City of Versailles, this video highlights all that the town has to offer.
- Silver, General-Restaurant for Regional TV, awarded to A Night at Tony’s. Created for Tony’s Restaurant in Lexington, the video may be viewed on Wrigley Media Group’s website.
- Silver, Campaign-Series: Non-scripted/Documentary for Branded Content, awarded to My Town. Shot in college towns around the country in partnership with CampusLore and Coke Zero No Sugar, this video has received over 22 million views.
- Bronze, General-Fund Raising for Non-Broadcast, awarded to Imagine. This campaign-kick-off video for the Univ. of Kentucky’s K Fund highlights the athletic department’s goals for the future.
- Held annually, the Hermes Creative Awards is one of the oldest and largest creative competitions in the world.
Platinum, Video Ad; and Platinum, Marketing (Service) awarded to A Night to Tony’s.
Platinum, TV Ad, awarded to Credit Unions vs Banks. This video was produced for the Univ. of Kentucky Federal Credit Union.
Gold, Videography, awarded to Community Starts Here.
To create future award-winning work, Wrigley Media announces three team members:
- Zack Brewer, Senior Associate Producer, has extensive experience in screenwriting, creative, film direction and musical theatre.
- Evan Boggess, Production Specialist, has a strong background in cinematography, audio, editing and visual effects.